Types of contributions
Invited are the following types of contributions:
- Presentation: up to 20 minute presentations on scholarly research, practical advances, best practices, and educational projects. Both completed research and early work/preliminary results are invited.
- Workshops: up to 90 minute sessions that will be tutorial and educational in nature, and are intended to foster interactive discussions for attendees who share common interests.
- Posters: short graphic presentations that will be presented in a special session.
Important Submission Information: All proposals will be refereed in a double-blind process. The conference language is English and all work should be in English, original and not previously presented or published.
For all paper submissions, at least one author MUST be registered and present their paper at the conference.
Authors can choose to
1. orally present their paper only, or
2. both present their paper orally and to submit a full-text manuscript to be considered for publication (in Croatian or in English) in a journal Novi uvez.
The journal Novi uvez is in open access and is fully available on the Zagreb Library Association website. The articles can be read, downloaded, shared, and used, provided that the copyright is respected in accordance with the CC BY 4.0 license.